Protecting Our Business Clients
Igbanugo Partners is affiliated with major consulting and marketing research firms, both in the United States and the African continent. Our consulting sub-group assists management in creating a sustainable competitive advantage via an integrated marketing and business strategy, which leverages all relevant key knowledge and experience. We draw upon the U.S. and Sub-Saharan Africa’s leading academic, consulting, and executive experts on marketing and global strategy to meet the needs of our clients. We have developed a planning initiative that guides clients through a process that integrates our unique synthesis of planning tools and strategic concepts to ensure that a corporate entity realizes its true potential in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Our maxim is that corporate identities do not emerge from nature. People create them. We are ideally positioned to open up niche markets for our clients on the continent. Our apparatus reaches more people because our machinery traverses the breadth of the African sub-continent. Our core competencies are fully developed and our corporate social responsibility portfolio is impressive. Globally, we have set an enviable standard, and we are continually improving our entire service delivery. Group industry experience includes Internet services, pharmaceuticals, oil industry support services, medical equipment, telecommunications and telecom’s, electronic equipments, software, industrial and engineered products, transportation, automobiles, auto ex-ports, travel and tourism, entertainment and music, advertising, financial services, real estate and luxury consumer goods. Show us your vision and we will magnify it.
We are proud of our strong Sub-Saharan African focus and are quite delighted to share our knowledge of Africa with you. Our network has proven expertise on an extensive range of topics in numerous industries and fields, including:
- Direct Advocacy Engagements With High-Level Government Decision Makers and Industry Leaders
- Brand Equity and Development
- Business Ethics
- Channels of Distribution and Distribution Strategy
- Competitive Strategy and Demand Forecasting
- Foreign Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Prizing Strategy, Policy, and Product Placement
- Trademark and Copyright Evaluations, Patents, and Brands
- Press and Public Relations
- Venture Capital Investments
- Local Taxes in Sub-Saharan Africa