Helping Businesses And Employees Leverage Valuable Opportunities
Businesses across all industries depend on specialized talent to harness their full potential. Likewise, foreign nationals with sought-after skills or unique aptitudes may seek broader opportunities beyond the borders of their home country.
At Igbanugo Partners Int’l Law Firm, PLLC, we help both individuals and businesses take advantage of these opportunities. Our lawyers provide knowledgeable counsel onemployment-based immigration as well as nonimmigrant visas, including:
- H-1B visas for specialty occupations that meet certain criteria
- TN visas for eligible professionals seeking to work temporarily in the United States under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- P visas for athletes, performers and entertainers
- L-1 visas for executives, managers and other high-level employees seeking an intracompany transfer through a multinational employer
- O visas for accomplished individuals in certain fields who can demonstrate national or international acclaim as a result of their work
- B-1 visas for business visitors
We also handle other types of nonimmigrant visas that are not employment-related, including B-2 visitor visas, F-1 and M-1 student visas, J-1 and Q-1 exchange visitor visas, and K-1 and K-3 fiance(e) visas.
Each type of nonimmigrant visas poses its own unique set of challenges and difficulties. With decades of collective experience in immigration law, our attorneys are well-versed in navigating these intricacies. Our proven track record of successes reflects both our diligent work ethic and our skill in developing innovative, results-oriented strategies.
Corporate clients benefit not only from our legal prowess, but also from our business acumen. We understand the economic realities that come under consideration for businesses of all sizes.
From fledgling startups to flourishing multinational corporations, our lawyers help drive innovation, growth and success for clients worldwide.
Contact our office online or by phone at 612-746-0360 to learn more about what sets us apart. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our lawyers handle nonimmigrant visa matters for clients around the world.